среда, 30 июня 2010 г.

DARK SIDES OF RUSSIA

i love russia with all my heart, but in the shpere of law it's absolutely wild country! i had a court today according to the salary debt, that my ex-place of work owe me, and it was the worst experience in my life. i've came at appointed time sharp, but they made me wait 2 hours in front of the door, and after that i was invited just to be told that the judge is too busy to examine my case and made me next appoinment in a month!! and this was not just simple conversation, judge was very rude with me and didn't miss the opportunity to humiliate me. so i am sure there is no hope to return my money, but what upsets me more is that i can never feel safe here because if anything happens to me in this country there is no law i can rely on and that can protect me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий