вторник, 17 января 2012 г.

NEOPOLLOCK

Nail polish on canvas
40x50 cm


Nail polish on canvas
40x50 cm


My first artwork from the Neopollock set was made 2 years ago and that time I didn't know the artist named Jackson Pollock - all I knew was that the amount of nail polish I had in my collection was becoming dangerous, and far too much for my small nails, that's why I decided to find some new ways for using it. So this is how the idea was born, and this is how I met Pollock - my more educated friends told me about him when they saw my artwork. It was really hard for them to believe someone don't know about Pollock. Anyway, I kept working in the same style, but named the set in his honor. May be if he was a girl he would have used nail polish too...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий